Alexa-Rae Gist focuses her practice on corporate and transactional matters, including mergers, acquisitions, entity structuring/reorganizations, corporate governance, employment, and general business matters.
Alexa-Rae Gist was born and raised in West Texas. After graduating with honors from Hardin-Simmons University, she attended law school at the Texas Tech University School of Law. Alexa-Rae has spent her career representing a variety of Texas and New Mexico business owners in corporate and transactional matters in the oil and gas industry.
- Texas Tech University School of Law (Doctorate of Jurisprudence, 2019, magna cum laude)
Hardin- Simmons University (Bachelor of Behavioral Science in Political Science, 2016, summa cum laude)
- Student Government President
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of New Mexico
Personal Affiliations & Memberships
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Hardin Simmons University Board of Young Associates, Executive Committee
- PEO (Philanthropic Educational Organization)