Paul H. Farmer, Jr.Associate
PAUL H. FARMER, JR. is an attorney and certified information privacy professional. He focuses his practice on resolving complex issues and disputes. As an advocate, he has represented clients in the courts and through negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. As an advisor, he has counseled start-ups, companies, government agencies, and fiduciaries. He has experience across a wide variety of industries, including finance, construction, education, and entertainment.
As a privacy professional certified by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), Mr. Farmer offers insight and experience to assist his clients in adapting and responding to the ever-changing data privacy landscape. From implementing privacy policies to breach response, Mr. Farmer can be a resource for your business.
During law school, Mr. Farmer served in an executive role on the board of the Journal of Business & Technology Law. Prior to entering private practice, he interned with the Honorable Clayton Greene Jr. of the Maryland Court of Appeals and served as the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Kendra Y. Ausby at the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Clemson University (B.S., 2011)
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bars of Texas, Maryland, and the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/United States (CIPP/US)
Honors & Recognitions
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star 2018–2021
- Speculative Tech: The Bitcoin Legal Quagmire & the Need for Legal Innovation, 9 J. Bus. & Tech. L. 85 (Comment)