areas of practice
Patrick D. SheridanPARTNER
PATRICK D. SHERIDAN’s practice focuses on construction law and he has represented Texas clients in projects of all sizes. Mr. Sheridan has successfully handled matters involving construction defects, contractor’s non-payment issues, breach of guaranty and indemnity claims, and job site injuries.
He led the successful prosecution of a prime contractor’s non-dischargeability claim for fraudulently defective work against a subcontractor in bankruptcy. Mr. Sheridan has also represented owners, prime contractors, subcontractors, and payment assignees in the perfection, prosecution, and defense of mechanic’s lien and bond claims.
He is licensed in Texas, having graduated from Baylor Law School. Mr. Sheridan is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas. Before beginning the private practice of law, he interned with the Honorable Eva Guzman of the Supreme Court of Texas as well as the Honorable Marilea Lewis in the 330th District Court in Dallas, Texas.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Baylor Law School (J.D., 2011) cum laude
- Baylor University (B.A., 2008) magna cum laude
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Texas State Bar (Construction Law Section)
- Tarrant County Bar Association (Construction Law & Business Litigation Sections)
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
Honors & Recognitions
- Top Construction Attorney, Fort Worth, Texas magazine (2015, 2016)
- Top Construction Lawyers (less than 5 years in practice), Fort Worth, Texas magazine, 2012 and 2013