SASHA BEGOVIC possesses experience in all aspects of complex commercial litigation across numerous industries. He is experienced in all aspects of commercial litigation, negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. As outside general counsel, Sasha has developed expertise in contractual, employment, and transactional law.
While immigrating to America from Cape Town, South Africa, Sasha became a twice-
made Aggie, completing his collegiate and legal education at Texas A&M University.
As an advocate for his clients, Sasha is adept at broadening client perspectives, and
developing comprehensive client solutions. As a trusted advisor, he ensures that his
clients are presented with the information necessary to make accurate, and informed
decisions through effective attorney-client communication.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Texas A&M University (B.A., 2008)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas (November, 2015)
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association