Robbie focuses his practice on bankruptcy and restructuring law, including representation of creditors, committees, debtors, litigants, and potential purchasers of assets or companies. He has experience in all aspects of the restructuring process encompassing a wide variety of industries, including oil and gas, shipping, retail, and healthcare.
- Washington & Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Washington & Lee University (B.A., 2006)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bars of Texas, Virginia, and the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas