areas of practice
Matthew T. LoeffelholzAssociate
Matt focuses his practice on corporate and transactional matters, including mergers, acquisitions, entity structuring/reorganizations, corporate governance, and general business matters for a wide range of clients across various industries.
Matt’s focus on business and entrepreneurship began at Texas Christian University and evolved into his practice of business and corporate law after law school. This background provides his clients with a unique perspective to solve complex issues.
Mr. Loeffelholz has spent his career representing a variety of business owners, entrepreneurs, and start-up ventures. He has negotiated and completed numerous asset sales, equity acquisitions, and other business transactions in industries ranging from oil and gas, manufacturing, and technology.
- State Bar of Texas
- Creighton University School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2016)
- Texas Christian University (Bachelor of Business Administration, 2013)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas (Business Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Real Estate, Probate, & Trust Law Sections)
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Professionals Association
- American Bar Association