JARED HENDRIX focuses his practice on commercial litigation, construction law, and appellate law. His prior career managing environmental compliance programs in the oil refining and construction industries gives him an on-the-ground perspective for many of the industries he serves.
During law school Jared served on the board for the Energy and Natural Resources Group and held numerous internships, including ones with the Honorable Karen Gren Scholer of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and with the Federal Aviation Administration.
Outside the office, Jared spends his time woodworking and enjoying the great outdoors with his wife, Kelly, and their young daughter.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (J.D., 2021, cum laude)
- Georgia College & State University (B.S. Environmental Science, 2013)
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas (2021)
Personal Affiliations & Memberships
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association